domingo, 2 de abril de 2017

Cellphone

If I had to decide for just one piece of technology, I would choose my cellphone. This little piece of aluminum was a Christmas gift from my parents last year because my old cellphone was very slow and ancient. I use my cellphone every day for a lot of things, like seeing my social networks, chatting, searching for information or playing games, but the most important thing that I do with it is to listen to music, if my cellphone couldn’t do that I would probably choose my MP3 player.

I like my cellphone because it keeps me connected with the world, in a few seconds I can know how someone is or what it’s happening in the world, besides all the things that I said before.


Life without cellphone would be very strange, I’m too accustomed to use it every day, so it would be hard not to have it to use it anytime I want.


6 comentarios:

  1. Its true your sentence"I like my cellphone because it keeps me connected with the world, in a few seconds". The cellphone is the best technologic!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. the Cellphone is very useful and practical (: i'm totally agree! good history...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Herni berni the best

    ResponderEliminar