viernes, 28 de abril de 2017

The earthquake is coming

During my childhood I had many dream jobs, first of all I wanted to be a dentist, but with the time I started to hate the biology so I left this idea, then I wanted to be a detective but I don’t remember why I didn't follow this option. During my adolescence I didn't have many ideas about what to do with my life, so I started to search different careers and I found Public Administration, the career that I’m actually studying.  
Another career that I think it was very interesting was history and seismology, but I finally decided for Public Administration because it was a mixture of many matters like economy, history and law. My experience until now is very good, I made very good friends and I learned many interesting things.

In the future I want to be diplomatic and to work in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

4 comentarios: