viernes, 2 de junio de 2017

Christmas

Christmas is an annual festivity that takes place on December 25th to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. According to the New Testament, Jesus was born in Bethlehem after the arrive of his fathers, Joseph and Mary, who couldn´t get a room to the labor, so they were offered a stable were finally Christ was born, accompanied by angels and animals.

This festivity it´s my favourite because gather millions of people all over the world to celebrate this, without regard if there are Christians,  they believe in other religions or the simply doesn´t believe in something, like me, but the enjoy meeting with their families and friends to have a good time and, in the majority of the cases, exchange presents.

In my case, every Christmas I go to visit my family to be with them the Christmas Eve and then exchange presents and share affection.


1 comentario: