viernes, 7 de julio de 2017

My Friends


This picture was taken by my friend Ober in Marcelita's Club, a local of food and drinks where we looked the football match between Chile and Venezuela, in the 2018 Russia´s World Cup elimination stages. In this photography appear, from right to left, my friends Ober, Ariel, Matias, Pablo, Paulo, Rene, Checho, and finally I.

In this picture we can also see all the things that we eat and drink that night, a lot of food, especially chorrillanas and a very good beer, Austral Calafete, one of the few beers that I really enjoy.

I like this picture because it´s the only one where Ariel is smiling, he is very serious in the normal life, but this day we have such a great time that he was able to smile and prove that happy time that we enjoy. I really hope that we can have another moment like this, sharing histories and enjoining a moment of good football  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario