jueves, 27 de julio de 2017

The Expert

If I had to choose for an expert on my field, I would choose without any doubt Jaime Fierro, the best teacher that I have had in the year and a half of University, where he was my teacher in two subjects, “Ideas y Debates Politicos Contemporaneos” and “Estudio de los Fenomenos Politicos”

Jaime Fierro have a Ph.D. in Politic Science from the University of Essex (England), a Doctorate in Moral and Politic Philosophy from the University of Chile and a Doctorate in Philosophy from the University of Valladolid-University of Salamanca, Spain, among others academic degrees.

As academic, he has made more than 120 subjects and seminars, many of them in the School of Government and Public Gestation, where I study and where I have had the pleasure of met him. He also received the distinction to the best teacher of the Institute of Public Issues, a prize that demonstrated the quality of his classes and the affection that the students have for him.


I choose Jaime Fierro because I think that he is the best example of a person that is constantly studying and learning new things, his three doctorates prove it, and a person that enjoy sharing his knowledge, always doing it with a smile in his face and with the best disposition.

Resultado de imagen para jaime fierro carrascoResultado de imagen para jaime fierro carrascoResultado de imagen para jaime fierro carrasco

4 comentarios: