jueves, 19 de octubre de 2017

My Best Concert Ever

Resultado de imagen para queen + adam lambert chileOne of the few things that I'm pretty sure about it, it's that my favorite band in the world is Queen, so when I finally could go to a concert of this marvelous band I was really excited and happy, I couldn't contain my emotion. Of course it wasn't the all band, sadly, Freddie Mercury, one of the best, if not THE best front man in rock history died in November 1991 due to a bronchial pneumonia complicated from AIDS, leaving an enormous legacy of hits and good music, and generating the soon retire of bassist John Deacon, writer of songs like "Another One Bites the Dust" or "I Want to Break Free", leaving the band with only two members, Brian May, legendary guitar known for his signature sound making with his “Red Special” and Roger Taylor, one of the best singing drummers and second vocalist in the concerts.


Resultado de imagen para queen + adam lambert chileBut they didn’t came alone, to this new tour they recruited a young man who participated at “American Idol” with an awesome voice that convinced Brian and Roger that his one the perfect men to take the hard position of being the singer of Queen, creating the project “Queen + Adam Lambert”. To be honest, I didn’t know much about this guy named Adam, so I went to the concert just expecting to see the two legends of rock and have a good time listening the sound of the guitar and the drums, but Lambert was extraordinary, it was a surprise how he sang with passion and professionalism classic songs like Radio Gaga or Killer Queen, he really seized the public.

It was a magical night, see all the people singing Love of my Life with the video of Freddie and the opera section of Bohemian Rhapsody it´s something that I will never forget, and if they came again, I will be the first person making the line to buy a ticket to revive that night of the September 30th at the National Stadium.

                                          Resultado de imagen para queen + adam lambert


2 comentarios:

  1. My god, I love Queen too, its one of my favorite bands, I guess the concert was a totally unforgettable experience, did it cost too much?? Because a concert like this one, its must be really expensive, but its worthy because its Queen, one the best bands ever on the human history

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow you're so lucky Hernán! I think that concert was so expensive but was a incredible experience too! I have a cuestion for you, what do you think about the lucho's jara quote, when he said that he sings like Freddy Mercury?

    ResponderEliminar