sábado, 21 de octubre de 2017

My Dream Job


When I was a boy I have many dream jobs, the first one I remember was to become a dentist, but I don’t remember why, then I wanted to be paleontologist because I was really in love with the dinosaurs after sawing a hundred times movies like “Jurassic Park” and “The Land Before Time”, but the dream job that was very important to me was to become a detective.
The reason of why I wanted to be detective was very simple, in one step of my childhood I saw many movies and TV series about investigations and crimes, I remember that one animated Serie named “School of Detectives” was my favorite and I really wanted to be like the characters of the show.

In that time, I was so excited about became a detective that I started to read books about the topic, like the Sherlock Holmes novels or some stories of Edgar Allan Poe, I remember that one called “The Murders in the Rue Morgue” was very special to me, principally for his amazing and creative history.

Anyway, when I was in the school I left this dream because I realized that I don’t tolerate the blood, I don’t know why but if I see it I feel bad, even if it’s a little bit of it, so I couldn’t be a detective because it’s a job that probably would imply a lot of blood and images that I really prefer not to see.

So, there I was, about to finish the school and without a job that I would like to do in the future, until one day I decided that my new dream job would be one that should give me the opportunity to travel and meet cultures all over the world, so asking and investigating I found the diplomatic career, the reason of why I’m studding public administration and why it’s very important to me keep practicing my English, but that’s a story for another day…



3 comentarios:

  1. Really, Hernan? When I was child I wanted to work in the Jurassic Park because I loved dinosaurs and always watched the movies about them! I think this job is the most original! Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Hernán.
    How are you? Maybe you can be a detective in the public administration doing summaries in the "Contraloría". I hope that you can be like detective conan in a future.
    Greetings.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Hernan! Very good post!

    I think you want to be a detective because you're very "sapo" hahaha it's a joke.

    See you on class!

    ResponderEliminar