miércoles, 6 de diciembre de 2017

English Language Challenges



The English language is part of my every day, the 99% of the music that I liked is in English, many of the videos that I see are in English too and for the university I had to read a lot of texts in English, so this language, that many times give me problems, it’s an important part of my life, and thinking about it well, I decided this.


For the above situations, and others like the importance of the English language on the academic field and the usefulness of English, for example, when you travel to other countries I think that improve my English it’s very important, and something that has helped me in this task, although not with the intensity I expected, is the English program of the university. If you want to know what I think that this program doesn’t have the impact that should, see my previous post where I deal with this topic.

As I say before, one of the reasons of why I think that improve my English it’s because this language has a very important role in the academic field of public administration. Most of the classic texts and books related with the career were written in English originally, and many of these doesn’t have good translations, thus if someone wants to, or should, read them, they will have to do it in their original language, demonstrating the importance of having at least a basic notion of English to give an idea of ​​what each author wants to express.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario